- INTERNAL AUDIT & COMPLIANCE
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PRIVACY & SECURITY
Al Ramz Corporation P.J.S.C. and its subsidiaries are firmly committed to fighting money laundering and terrorist funding. Our group actively abides by international standards, laws, and regulations set by the Institute of Internal Auditors which regulates internal controls, prevents money laundering and terrorist funding in our operational jurisdiction.
We have an independent internal audit department which reports directly to the Board Audit Committee. The chief goal of this department is to oversee the Group’s activities and ensuring compliance on all levels via the use of policies, procedures, regulatory requirements along with a proper evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
The Internal Audit department also assists the Group in achieving strategic business objectives, through identifying and neutralizing risk factors as well as delivering relevant insights.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Intellectual Property Notice:
The intellectual property rights and content presented on this website are exclusively owned by Al Ramz and are safeguarded by the applicable laws of the United Arab Emirates and international statutes governing copyright, trademark, patent, and other forms of intellectual property and proprietary rights. Al Ramz holds complete and exclusive ownership of the intellectual property rights pertaining to the content, both registered and unregistered.
You are authorized to view, download (solely for caching purposes), and print content from this website pertaining to transactions with Al Ramz and strictly for personal use, without engaging in any commercial exploitation.
YOU MUST NOT
Republish material from this website (including republication on another website).
Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose.
Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website.
Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website.
Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE THE FOLLOWING, WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN PERMISSION OF AL RAMZ:
Al Ramz names, brand names, logos and all related names.
Al Ramz products and services names.
Al Ramz designs and slogans.
All other names, logos, products and services names, designs and slogans on this website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Information available on and through the website is presented solely for general information purposes. Al Ramz does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of such information. Any reliance placed on the latter is at the viewer’s own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by any website visitor or anyone informed of any of its content.
Safeguarding financial information is increasingly challenging.
At Al Ramz, we make it a priority to provide you with access to the information you need to protect yourself and to help keep your information secure.
COLLECTING AND USING INFORMATION
Personally identifiable information (names, phone numbers, email addresses etc.) are collected via forms, surveys, applications and any online fields. When accessing this website, and filling your personal data where indicated, you are unconditionally granting Al Ramz to collect such information directly (upon login) or indirectly.
Intellectual Property Rights
Personal information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers. When accessing this website, you are granting/authorizing unconditionally Al Ramz to collect such information either directly when login or indirectly.
How We Use Personal Information
We use your private data to:
- answer your queries and requests
- provide you with updates about the website, changes in conditions & policies
- give you insights about products & services you might be interested in or have already signed up for
- deliver tailored marketing communications
- personalize your website experience
- allow you to apply for products and services (and assessing your eligibility for them)
- verify your identity and/or location and grant access to your account(s) so you can conduct online transactions safely
- allow you to use financial planning tools available on the website (the information entered is stored under your account)
- assist you in verifying your identity and account status through our social media pages (this information can be consolidated with previous information we have from you)
- help us, based on data analysis, improve products and services, enhance the website, identify usage trends and determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
How Personal Information Is Shared
- For business purposes: process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and investigations.
- For marketing purposes: with service providers, we use personal data to offer our products and services.
- For affiliates: information about transactions and experiences.
SECURITY NOTE TO THE CLIENT
Your personal information is a valuable aspect of your financial well-being. We strongly recommend that you protect your data with the same level of alertness as you do your financial accounts.
We reserve the right to modify sections of this Privacy Statement at any time without notice. Please check this statement from time to time for any changes.
CONTACT OUR INTERNAL AUDIT DEPARTMENT
In case of identity theft or suspicion of fraud (or any security related question), please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Al Ramz and any of its affiliates shall have no responsibility in relation to any misuse of personal information which is outside of Al Ramz’ direct control. Applicable laws in the United Arab Emirates shall be used solely in the context of disputes arising from using this website. Abu Dhabi courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute settlement.